You can't just run long lengths of wires!
The longer the distance is
between camera and DVR you'll lose signal
strength and picture quality. A video balun corrects this
problem by balancing impedance and other electrical
characteristics, which minimizes signal loss and noise.
What is the difference between Active and Passive
• Active baluns support practically all computer
and HD resolutions
• Passive baluns support as high as a typical
computer resolution (1024 x 768)
• Active baluns require voltage connection, normally
DC 12V /
• Passive baluns do not require an electrical
• Active baluns intensifies the signal and
transmits a boosted signal to the receiving balun
• Passive baluns do not alter the intensity of the
What Others Are Looking At...